Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An Evening with Sparrows

An Evening with Sparrows

Exams are nearing, tension is rising, people are busy studying. . Today after studying a bit I got bored so decided to go out and click some snaps. I zeroed down to Sarasbaug; reached the place around 4:30. Sarasbaug is a beautiful garden with a old Ganesh temple in the middle. The temple is surrounded by a nice pond. The place is usually crowded but it is a very nice place to spend the mornings or evenings. I started off with taking some snaps of a 'Heron' in the water.


Later I got a bit disappointed because i could not spot a single bird after that. I proceeded further, to my surprise I found a place where many sparrows were enjoying the evening. The entire atmosphere was filled with their sweet chirp. I could get really close to them. They did not seemed to mind my presence infact they were more than happy to pose for me.


I had a good photo session with them after that I decided to leave as I had to go back and study. I left the place around 17:15 bidding goodbye to my new friends.


For more photos please follow the link below.
http://picasaweb.google.com/mhamu3/AnEveningWithSparrowsAtSarasbaug?feat=directlink

4 comments:

  1. Please write more... I am glad you're enjoying being with birds so much. We'll surely go around much more in January-February.

    Nice Pictures too. I will see the Picasa later... but write more... :) I'll like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..short,simple but a sweet write up..keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mayank,
    Nice pics...gud to know tht u study a bit now a days :). Looking forward for ur more posts :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes one more thing...next time m also coming with u for bird watch!! :D

    ReplyDelete