Sunday, June 13, 2010

Monsoon is Back!!

Monsoon has arrived with a bang. Every single day spend at home feels like a day wasted. The flora and fauna during the monsoons is amazing. Its worth going out in the wild, explore, feel the rains, and breathe the fresh air. I have planned to go out and visit as many places I can in this wet season. Friends do tell me your plans, so that we can plan out some trips and believe me it will be fun.
Following are some photos I took some days back at the Sinhagad valley and the photos in the later half are from the society garden two days back. Hope you enjoy .

SINHAGAD VALLEY:














Society Garden:










2 comments:

  1. tasty.. hope you carried them home and ate them in the form of 'bhajiya'. Rains + Bhajiyas + tea mix is really intoxicating. Do try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day by day you are becoming more and more professional. Good. I have sent you a mail as I cant write everything here. But I enjoyed all the photos and yes am looking forward to have few good plans in this monsoon.

    ReplyDelete